We will introduce the service of the gift certificate and guide you through the system flow chart.
Issued by the issuer stating a fixed amount or quantity of goods or solutions, a gift certificate is a certificate of unknown name sold, presented, paid or otherwise used. It is a voucher that can receive goods or services from the issuer or others according to what is stated in the voucher.
Purpose of issuance
Increase sales and secure deposits
Second revenue generation due to sales synergies through the use of deposits
Ease of attractingmembers and customers
Fulfillment of various people's economic activities, and elimination of discomfort in personal information exposure (no name bonds)
Increase advertising effectiveness and awareness
Safe gifting culture creation to increase the business promotion, increase name value of the company through the use of a third currency
Various marketing activities
Can be sued to provide business promotion and event opportunities, active gifting options (B2B marketing)
On- and off-line integrated payment method
Provide user convenience and various purchase opportunities as well as satisfies customer needs
Utilization and scalability as electronic vouchers
Connection with additional payment methods due to advanced communication, increase the number of smartphone users, ease of marketing, increase the amount of additional revenue
Types of Gift Certificates
General Gift certificate General gift certificateGeneral gift certificate
- A paper-type voucher which is used as a general gift and allows department stores and large retailers to use it at their affiliated stores
- The issuer can see the benefits in profits as the uncollected amount from the certificate works like an interest-free loan
Gift certificate Electronic gift certificateElectronic gift certificate
- It is usually an electronic voucher issued by an electronic financier and distributor and refers to as a prepaid card (amount rechargeable).
- The issuance method is largely divided into a prepaid card type and a mobile gift certificate.
- The issuance method can either be a mobile type gift certificate or a no name prepaid card.
Gift certificate Mobile gift certificateMobile gift certificate
- MMS (charging type, product specific type)
- Not only is it easy to possess, it also has the advantage of being a gift to friends and family
- It is replacing existing paper or card-type electronic vouchers.
- 1. Origin management·production·order
- 2. Issuance and seller management
- 3. Gift certificate issuance, sale
- 4. Affiliate usage . Confirmation
- 5. Purchase and collection request from the affiliates
- 6. Total collection, balances and closing
- 7. Exit and discard
- 8. Analysis. Statistics
TOTAL management solution for integrated gift certificates and coupons to help streamline management through rapid and accurate sales analysis and prediction by providing DATE for rapid processing, falsification, and operation through integrated management of application software
Introduction of gift certificate issuance
Real Company Case
- Companies that need to secure advance and deposits
- Companies looking to increase sales
- a company that runs a franchise
- Companies that want to attract members and customers
- Companies that want to enhance their public relations effectiveness and corporate image
- Affiliates and franchises
Effect of Solutions
- Securing data reliability through centralized computer management
- Avoid manual errors
- Minimize time and manpower with fast computer processing
- Quick identification and inquiry of forgery and alteration through serial number management
- Rapid revenue analysis and forecasting
- Contribute to management judgment and fund management
- Companies and franchises with their own stores and franchises
- a medium/large distributor with a distribution network
- Branded stores and distributors, manufacturers (brand promotion)
- a company that wants to improve sales
- Other gift certificate issuers
Gift certificate management solution
The Gift Certificate Management Program is a software that oversees the management of gift certificates, such as production, issuance, collection, and settlement provided to issuers, merchants and vendors. This integrated solution is based on rapid and accurate data movement for gift certificate redemption by merchants through the link between the issuer and the integrated settlement system and is designed to establish a continuous system through settlement and sale.
- Stencil Paper/Production Management
- Sales/Movement Management
- Purchase/Collection Management
- Account Balance Management
- Exit/Discard Management
- Statistics/Report Management
If you contact the contact information below, we will consult with you sincerely.